Friday, August 17, 2012

The Hi Note


















Some comic I suddenly came up with on Thursday. The story came first of course. I thought it'd be a cool present for my dad. I'm not gonna be there for his 60th birthday after all. So, obviously, I had some struggles in there. I have a lot of drawing issues so I had to make this as simple as possible. There may be a bunch of "style changes" in there but I kept it the way it is just to have some kind of reminder for me?

I'm pleased I actually finished it. I never finish these things. But it was too good of a story to pass up on. 

I based the relationship of the dad and his daughter on several stories I've heard from other people. (Including my own relationship, of course.) I had an emo time with this. I mean, I wanted it to come out a lot better. I think a lot of artists feel this way but..hmm.. oh well. 

Lots of learning to do...

But I'm really pleased I finished this. I have something decent to show now. Yay.




No comments:

Post a Comment